Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Medication

Most important thing to have during school...period.


I cannot live without my music. Not only that but I cant focus on anything without it. I dont care what kind of music it is, I am open to anything, as long as I have a beat to live life to. Ya that sounds good, living life to a beat. Without it life is a bunch of random annoying sounds that makes me think of someone gargling in my ear constantly. When I have something to listen and work to I get so much more done. It makes doing things fun because its like a personal concert and your at the front of it all pushing against the rail right beneath the artist. So close that you can feel the sweat hitting you while your screaming and reaching out to touch them to touch just a piece of fame, if only for a few seconds. I can do homework and block everything out except for what I need to accomplish. I also will write and even think to the beat of the music. It doesnt feel like your doing homework, it feels like your writing something down that has already been processed in your mind and you are waiting to put it on paper.
Music is my life...

1 comment:

  1. "i don't care what kind of music it is"

    thats good cuz a true music lover loves all music. :]

    ReplyDelete