Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{embrace your inner child}

This was going to be one of my journal entry's but sadly that morning I forgot to grab it from my room and had to write this on a random piece of paper.... and ended up being to lazy to copy it into my journal. So I would like to share it with all of you.

Humans create everything. From the smallest insignificant things, to the most precious thing anyone or anything could create...life. We have grown up being creative and having a wild and broad imagination, yet when we grow up it is slowly choked out of us by the adults forcing us to grow up and take on responsibilities. We have become boring and dead to the world because or imagination has been cut off. I like to create art and write about my feelings and opinions on things but I don't do it as much as I should. I feel like I could write more because I love it but whenever I try to write anything my mind wont stay on one subject. It bounces around and reminds me of what bad ADD I have. I just cant stick to one thing and that makes my writing "bad". Yet I still try to explore that creative side of me that has been smothered and is now being slowly re-kindled, hopefully to become an uncontrollable flame again.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. I understand you when I read it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete