Monday, March 11, 2013

Summer as a hooker

I honestly cant wait for summer!! Today felt like the total beggining because at work I was actually hot and didnt have to wear my sweatshirt under my normal shirt. Then I came home with the windows down looking at the beautiful sun that was still up and shining ( thank the lord for daylight savings) As I hopped out of my truck I smelt my neighbors grilling up something tastey that completely intoxicated me while I became intstantly hungry for some hamburgers and hot dogs. Yet this summer will be a life changer for me. I am really scared because this is my last year of high school and honestly I dont know what I want to do. I have to make some big decisions that will impact me for the rest of my life. If I had it my way I would just stay this way forever and not grow up. Its funny how much we change because as a kid all I wanted was to grow up and have all of the privalages and responsibilities of an adult. Now all I want is the care free and high spirited life that I used to have, never having a care in the world. All I can do is wait and hope that I make the right decions and dont end up workin as a hooker for my lunch money.

No comments:

Post a Comment